The Tulsa House of Prayer Internship is designed to provide interns with a focused time of equipping and training and to also affirm them in the areas of prayer/worship, missions, and disciple-making.
The 5 Potential Benefits
1. Receive a supportive and loving environment in the THOP missions base and house-church network that assume responsibility of equipping and training.
2. Receive practical understanding and training for the essential areas of prayer and worship, domestic and international missions, and the mobilization/establishment of a healthy disciple-making culture in the context of local church-planting (both house and traditional churches).
3. Gain an official church position title for ministry/administrative tasks that can go on a resume/CVV reflecting ministry experience (ex. worship leader, missions coordinator, small group coordinator, etc.).
4. Opportunity for affirmation and tasks tailored to developing gifts and calling.
5. Hands on engagement in administrative/ministry tasks: prayer room, weekly domestic mission, care and mercy deeds, out of state/country ministry trip, and disciple-making.
May 8, 2023 - July 28, 2023
There is no compensation for this position.
Administrative hours: 10-15 hours/week. Interns will be working on major project(s) and ongoing initiatives. Flexible to the intern's needs and availability.
Every intern must be regularly engaged in prayer sets, harvest (evangelism and small groups in the 61st St and Peoria Ave area of Tulsa), potential out of state/country missions trip(s), and personally mobilized in disciple-making (one-on-one and in house-church context).
Ready to Apply?
If you are interested in joining the THOP Internship Program, please fill out the form below.